Passion For Pets and Parlour
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Please find our Terms & Conditions :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- I, the client hereby confirm that, as the owner of the above named dog/s I authorise the following named Service Provider – Marie Marvi (or another representative) of PASSION FOR PETS AND PARLOUR(hereinafterreferred to as the Service Provider) – to act in my absence as guardian and to perform or take any action which she deems necessary in order to protect and keep in good health the above named dog/s.
- I hereby further confirm that I will take responsibility for any costs, which may be incurred, either veterinary or other, as a result of any damage, accident, or sickness caused to or by the above named dog/s except third party liability, and that I will pay any such costs or expenses on demand. I also understand that no liability will be attached to the above named Service Provider/another representative of Passion For Pets and Parlour
- The Service Provider/another representative of Passion For Pets and Parlour will endeavour to take your pet to your stated veterinary surgery, however, if in an emergency, or if scheduling/the service provider sees fit, the Service Provider has the right to take your pet to the nearest veterinary surgery, and the Client agrees to pay for all vets fees incurred as stated above.
- I confirm that I have authorised the abovementioned Service Provider/another representative of Passion For Pets and Parlour to allow my dog/s off the lead, I still accept all liability as mentioned above.
- I also confirm that the above named Service Provider/another representative of Passion For Pets and Parlour may hold in her possession the keys to my home (where applicable when dog/s are required to be collected or returned to the Clients’ home). Company policy is to hold 2 sets of keys.
- I understand that a lot of care and expertise goes into recruiting, selecting, training and securing passion pack carers. The business prides itself on providing continuity of care. If a passion pack carer leaves the agency, I will not approach the carer directly to book assignments with them directly. To do so, I confirm that I will pay an introduction/ finders fee to the Service Provider equatable to the last three months agency income received by the client for pet services provided by the Company.
- I am aware that my dog/s may be transported in the Service Provider’s/another representative of Passion For Pets and Parlour car with other dogs. I confirm that the Service Provider/another representative of Passion For Pets and Parlour cannot be held liable for death or injury to the above named dog/s in the case of a car accident.
- Clients are advised to inform their Insurance Company that they are employing the services of a professional Service Provider.
- I confirm that my dog/s has no record of aggressive or anti-social behaviour. Should my dog become aggressive, dangerous or be providing an impact due to his/her condition or behaviour, the Service Provider/another representative of Passion For Pets and Parlour shall, at their sole discretion take whatever action they consider necessary in the best interest of the dog, other animals or people which may be encountered. This may, without limitation, include: placing the pet in a boarding kennel, obtaining assistance from a vet, RSPCA or the police, and could result in an immediate termination of this Agreement. Any fees and costs incurred in taking action pursuant to the above shall be directly chargeable to and recoverable from the Client
- The Service Provider/another representative of Passion For Pets and Parlour shall not be liable to the Client for any refund of Fees where the Client has not specified the behaviour and characteristics of the pet on this form and the Service Provider terminates this Agreement pursuant to any aggressive or dangerous behaviour
- I confirm that my dog/s will be kept up to date on all vaccinations, de-worming and de-fleaing.
- I confirm that I am responsible for paying the Service Provider/another representative of Passion For Pets and Parlour for the services at the agreed rates and to pay cancellation fees for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to assignment. I agree that the boarding deposit and booking fee is non refundable.I agree to pay the balance upon completion.
- I hereby confirm that I am the owner of the above named pets and that all information furnished by me is correct.
- I also confirm that I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions as set out by PASSION FOR PETS AND PARLOUR and that these terms remain valid for future services with the exception of any agreed change in fees, visits, dates and times.
By providing your pet to the care of Passion For Pets and Parlour, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions.